Random Question Games

Feb 7, 2012 Leave a Comment

I got tagged by Chloe.  She is cool, so I will play along.
 
The Rules:
1. Post the rules
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger gave you in their post & then create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
4. Tag 11 people and link them in your post
5. Let them know you've "tagged" them

11 Fun or Random Facts About Me

1.  I am allergic to Robitussin.

2.  I am currently taking classes on how to be a firefighter.

3. Matt and I recently made a new addition to the family... More on this later.

4. Since I've lived in Albuquerque, I have witnessed more criminal activity and vehicle accidents than any other time in my life.

5. I have not had my wisdom teeth out yet.

6. Matt's family is from Kansas.  I have never been there.

7. For my Master's Degree, I basically studied the properties of air bubbles in dirt.

8. I used to sweat a whole bunch when I lived in Vegas, but when I moved to New Mexico, it magically went away.

9. I took ice skating lessons.  For kind of a long time, actually.  But I could never get the concept of rollerblading.  Especially downhill.

10.  I probably love chips and salsa more than a normal person should.

11. If I really like a song, I will listen to it over and over, and get sad when it ends.  And listen to it again.


Questions from Chloe

1. What is your most embarrassing nickname?  In high school, some people called me Maureen the Moron.  It made me sad.
2. What makes you anxious or nervous?  Haha.  Everything.  Driving.  Getting lost.  Not having the right answer.  Most social interactions....
3. What is your biggest fear? Hmm... I don't know. I guess I'm afraid of something bad happening to me while I'm in the field by myself.  Getting bitten by a snake, getting in a vehicle accident, falling into a hole, a rock falling on my head, falling off a cliff, getting accidentally shot by a hunter, being mauled by a bear.  You know, stuff like that.
4. Facebook or Twitter?  Facebook.  I don't even have a twitter thing.
5. Dogs or cats?  Dogs, but I like cats too.
6. What is your favorite recipe?  Pretty much any kind of dessert I can bake.  I like baking more than cooking, generally.
7. What are your resolutions for 2012?  Save money and get out of debt.
8. Books or magazines?  Books.  Everyone at work says that I'm always reading.  I only read at lunch!
9.  What is your favorite color?  Purple.  Obviously.
10. Worst part of the day?  The middle of the day, when I'm at work and really bored but I still have hours to go.
11. Favorite part of the day?  When I get to go home, play on the computer and eat a snack. 

Questions for You
1. What do you like to eat for lunch?
2. What is your favorite part about the place where you live?
3.Your least favorite part?
4. Would you rather clean and fold a large pile of laundry or wash and put away an equally large pile of dishes?
5. Coffee or Tea?
6. What was your coolest injury?
7.  Do you have a favorite pair of socks?
8. What food do you despise with a passion?
9. Would you rather camp or stay at a hotel?
10. What movie do you want to watch right now?
11. If someone said, I will give you a million dollars but you have to move to someplace you hate, would you do it?

I hate tagging people, because I'm always nervous that they'll think I'm dumb for tagging them, but I'll do it anyway.  I will tag:
Pam
Sam
Rachel
Jessica
Camille
Megan
Wildlife Biologist (I don't know your name :)

Do with that what you will...

2 comments »

  • Megan (Best of Fates) said:  

    Nobody ever thinks you're dumb for tagging them - it's sweet and flattering! Even if they're too lazy to actually answer the questions. However, I don't think I've ever witnessed any criminal activity, so clearly I need to get out to the southwest more!

  • Maureen said:  

    Thanks for commenting! I was just throwing myself a pity party at work right now (for various non-blog related reasons) and this totally made my day! And yeah, the SW is where it's at for criminal activity. Gangsta style.

  • Leave your response!