day nineteen: a photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet

Jan 23, 2011 Leave a Comment

I thought I'd start this up again.  And yes, I am most definitely going out of order and skipping things, but, eh... I feel like it. 

There are two supercool animals I would love to have as pets.  They are:

1) The miniature giraffe from the DirecTV commercial


2) A really sweet, really expensive ($35,950) cat, called the Ashera

It's hypoallergenic

But seriously, the pet I most want, and have always wanted, is a dog.  I want to rescue one and give it a good home.  I think I could be a really good dog owner.  I would be really motivated to go out hiking if I had a dog.  I wish I could have one now, but with my schedule it just wouldn't work.  Someday, though...

3 comments »

  • Chloe said:  

    Ferrets are also hypoallergenic, you know?
    And yes, I would like to have a dog too... Not possible yet. But I know that someday I'll have a dog!

  • Anonymous said:  

    Omg mini giraffe!!! So damn cute!

    I have 2 dogs - want one?

  • Carma Sez said:  

    is that mini giraffe for reals??? awesome. I've put off adopting a dog which is good being I'm now thinking of going back to college :-O Hope you get one someday :-)

  • Leave your response!