It's a Long Story...

Jun 18, 2011 Leave a Comment

I've said that several times already this week.  As I mentioned previously, this was my first week in the field, and well... it bombed.  Badly.  I've had three mini-lectures already and I'm sure there's more to come.  I feel like the guy in Office Space who has waaay too many bosses and all my TPS reports got accidentally flushed down the toilet and dragged out again in a wet, soggy heap.  But the thing is, it wasn't me who flushed them.  It was the stupid intern, even after I told him not to.  This is all metaphorical, by the way.  In case you didn't figure that out already.  Anyway, like I said, it's a long story.  One that I may have to dust off the old fail blog to write.  We shall see.  But to make the long story short, suffice it to say I will be back in civilization for at least the next two weeks.  That should give me some time to tell you everything.

3 comments »

  • Mami en construcción said:  

    Oh, I'm sorry you had a horrible time!!
    :(
    I hope this week is better!

  • Breeza said:  

    Hope everything is okay!

  • Carma Sez said:  

    this is gonna be good!! Can't wait to hear all about it - bad things in real life make for good blogging :D Hang in there and don't kill anybody in the meantime.

  • Leave your response!