I was going to do this yesterday

Sep 24, 2011 Leave a Comment

But I got distracted by life.  So, here is fill in the blank Friday, on a Saturday.  I have much more to say about camping and other things that have been going on but I think I need to do some weekend things right now.  Plus, I am hungry!

1.   The best thing I did all week was     party with the Gila Hotshots on their last night of the fire season.


2.    Warm, sunny afternoons      make me super happy.

3.  Pets are   lovely.  I want a little doggie so bad!   

4.    I'm not sure what   is the best thing about my life.

5.  With the cooler weather I am looking forward to    being done with field season, drinking tea, being at home, sleeping in my own bed, not being stressed about camping, holidays.

6.  Something that's on my "wish list" right now is     a new purse and the new Red Hot Chili Peppers CD.

7.  This weekend I am going to    do something fun.  State Fair or Cliff's amusement park, hopefully!  

3 comments »

  • Off-Black said:  

    1. The best thing I did all week was party up and watch rugby/play kinect with my friends on both nights of the weekend.


    2. Warm, sunny afternoons are awesome

    3. Pets are more fun when you don't have to clean up after them

    4. My friends and family (cheesy I know) is the best thing about my life.

    5. With the WARMER weather I am looking forward to camping, holidays, long summer evenings and being outside more.

    6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is the Pearl Jam official bootleg of the concert I went to a couple of years ago.

    7. This weekend I am going to check out the gathering of the entire Royal New Zealand Navy in Wellington Harbour.

  • PJ said:  

    I was almost totally spontaneous and was going to fly to ABQ this weekend, since JZ is there! But even though I was able to name my own price for the tickets, there were still too many unknowns. And it would have ended up being about $350 for like 1 day in ABQ. So JZ figured that it wasn't really worth it.

  • Maureen said:  

    Off Black - Haha. Love #3!

    Pam - Too bad. That would've been fun! But I understand. If you do ever get the chance, I'd love to have you come visit.

  • Leave your response!