Some blank filling in
Sep 7, 2012 Leave a Comment
I'm sure everyone else is happy that it's Friday, but I am sad because it means my vacation is almost over and I have to go back to work! Boo! I don't feel like making an actual post, and it's been a while since I've done this, so here's some fill in the blanks.
1. My favorite grade in school was I'm not sure but I was going through some of my stuff and found a book series that I wrote in 8th grade about various idiots who died in tragic accidents. My friend Pam was also involved.
2. My favorite teacher was my 7th/8th grade history teacher Mr. Longe because, he was old and funny and he broke the chalkboard, and he looked like Thomas Jefferson .
3. The highest level of education I have completed is a Master's of Science in Geology and Soil Science. And now I miss school and want a PhD.
4. School lunches for me were usually made by my mom with post-it notes in each one telling me what I was supposed to do after school (e.g. walk home, go to after school program, get a ride home, etc.) because she thought I would forget or something.
5. The amount of money you'd have to pay me to go back to high school would be a lot. High school students are scary these days. Exactly how long would I have to go back? I might be able to handle a day .
6. A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are: back to school sales at Target. College rule notebooks and loose leaf paper and folders and all those exciting things.