The Big Bang Theory: Zombies in Arabia

Feb 12, 2013 Leave a Comment

Last night I dreamed that I was hanging out with the cast of The Big Bang Theory.  In Arabia.  And we were just walking along in the desert when we realized Raj had turned into a rabid zombie, so Howard had to kill him.  Then some Arabians were after us so Penny and I decided to put on head coverings as a disguise.  But we couldn't figure out how to tie them right so the Arabians figured out who we were and sentenced us to be beheaded by a crazy, drunk Texan with a machete.  But before the Texan could get to us, I thought to myself, "I bet I could outrun that guy," so I started running and was doing pretty good, but the Texan was also surprisingly fast.  Then Cochiti jumped on the bed and I woke up so I never did find out if I escaped.  Hopefully I did. 

I'm not sure why I'm posting this.  It may be deleted later but I'm bored and it's been a weird couple of weeks.  I will try to post something about real life soon.

2 comments »

  • Carma Sez said:  

    hmmm....did you eat a big meal late at night? I'm sure you escaped. You seem very resourceful!

  • PJ said:  

    Impressive. Was the drunk Texan sent to behead you Sheldon? Because that would be an impressive turn of events.

  • Leave your response!