Not Sure

Mar 4, 2010 Leave a Comment

I have a post all written and pretty much ready to go except I need to put a picture in and I haven't been able to load it yet.  My family came into town last Friday and they were here until yesterday morning at 4:30 am, when I drove them to the airport.  After that I went to work, apparently because I am crazy.  It was kind of nice having no one around though.  Plus I got to leave at 1:30 yesterday.  Bonus!

I went for a hike with Matt down one of our favorite canyons in the Sandias.  We met some little kids (ok, they were probably like 18, but that's little kids to me I guess) and their dog and chatted with them for a while.  At this point I realized I was becoming very tired and hungry so we went home and ordered a pizza.

I have had a scratchy throat since around Tuesday evening and this morning I woke up feeling pretty bad.  Like I had no energy and was basically forcing myself to move around and get ready.  I think it's just allergies flaring up because of the random change in weather we are having here.

Later today, I am supposed to go back down to TorC to finish my para-arch training but I don't know if I have the energy for it.  Matt said to think about it and see how I feel this afternoon before I make up my mind.  Normally I'd be all for getting out of the office, but today I'm just not feeling it.

0 comments »

Leave your response!