MIA

Feb 23, 2011 Leave a Comment

It seems like forever since I've written anything in here.  I'm having a hard time focusing.  Since I came back to town and started up work again in January, this year has been the most stressful year in a long time, possibly ever.  I don't know.  Everything keeps going wrong.  The past few weeks I've felt like I was drowning.  I think it might calm down soon but who knows?  All I know is I'm not ready for field work.  I'm actually kind of not looking forward to it.  I went to dinner with some coworkers tonight.  A bunch of them are in town for a computer training that we're having this week.  Matt is home with bad allergies, and I am sad for him.  I hope he feels better soon.  His birthday is coming up. 

3 comments »

  • Mami en construcción said:  

    Hope Matt feels better soon!
    And good luck with field work!!

  • Carma Sez said:  

    Sorry to hear things are going not so well. I know the feeling of dreading things. Maybe the fieldwork will go better than expected?? hope so.

  • Wildology said:  

    Hang in there. I remember many-a-preseasons when I felt like that way. It will get better!

  • Leave your response!