Birthday Astrology

Apr 20, 2011 Leave a Comment

Tomorrow, I turn 28.  That seems old.  A couple weeks ago, I was like, I might as well be 28 now.  Heck, I might as well be 30.  But no, that would not be a good idea.  I need these two years to sort some things out before I'm ready to be 30. 

So what better way to know what to do with my life than look to the stars?  When I tell people when my birthday is, they always ask if I'm an Aries or a Taurus.  Usually I go with Taurus, but in reality I think I'm a cusp.  Basically, that means I'm conflicted.  I'm not sure how much I believe in all that astrology mumbo jumbo, but it's cool to be both a fire and earth sign. It makes me think of Captain Planet.  Do you remember that show? I loved it.  Naturally.  I always thought the guy with the Heart powers got gypped.  Haha.  Heart.  Lame.  I'm Earth and Fire, bee-otch!

I don't know what else to say.  I have some caving pictures from last weekend but I'll post those later.  Tomorrow I have to work so it won't be a very exciting birthday but after work I'm going to see a slideshow about bats and I'm going to try to come up with something extra fun for the weekend. 

And that's about it.

3 comments »

  • Mami en construcción said:  

    Some people tell me I'm Virgo and some other say I'm Leo. I prefer to believe I'm both! haha
    I think it's so cool to be a cusp!

  • Rachel said:  

    Happy Birthday! [or Pemblwydd Hapus as we say over here]. Hope you have a great day :)

  • Anonymous said:  

    Happy Day You Popped Out!!! 28 is young:)

    Captian Planet...so much cooler than The American Hero!

  • Leave your response!