Fill in the Blank Friday

Apr 15, 2011 Leave a Comment

It is Friday and my mind feels blank.  Work took away all my brain cells.  Haha.  Do you ever come home from work and think, what the heck did I accomplish today?  I do.  Is that bad?  Anyway, since I'm blank I thought maybe I'd fill in some blanks.  Since it's fill in the blank Friday and all. 


1.   My favorite daily responsibility is,  umm... going home from work?  

2.  My least favorite daily responsibility is,   waking up to go to work, and making my lunch in the morning. I know I should make it the night before, it would save so much time, but I never do.

3.  My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is  pretty much anything.  I love going out to eat.  Really trying to cut back, though.  I've been doing really good for the past few weeks!

4.  My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is   Something easy to make.  And risotto.  Which is not easy to make but it is awesome.

5.  Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is   I've published two scientific papers in journals.  Maybe about 3 people have read them...  Oh, and I write this blog, which about 3 people read as well...  ok, maybe more like 7.

6.  If I could have 3 wishes I would wish    for something that makes me excited to wake up every morning, motivation and peace of mind

7.  My biggest pet peeve is people who don't pay attention or forget things I tell them, and hyper idiotic drivers

0 comments »

Leave your response!