You know it's Friday when...

Oct 7, 2011 Leave a Comment


1.   Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is      twitter.  yes, it's still dumb.

2.   Something unpopular that I secretly love is    hair scrunchies.  they say no one ever wears them anymore but they're the only hair tie that doesn't get tangled up in my sulfide bonds (aka curls).

3.  When I've had a bad day I   eat chips and salsa and watch mindless tv  .

4. I'd prefer    weekends    to    working      any day.

5.  Something that makes me nervous is    a lot of things, mainly packing for camping trips at the moment.  small talk.  and money, to an extent.

6.  Something worth fighting for is     success.  I don't do this very well, but it's worth it and I want to do better.

7.  When people think of me, I hope they think    "she is really nice and fun!  I want to hang out with her."  .



4 comments »

  • VandyJ said:  

    I'm with you on the whole Twitter thing. I still like scrunchies, even if they are not fashionable any more.
    I hope people think the same thing about me.

  • PJ said:  

    Ha ha! I love the answer to the quiz. I feel the same way about fridays.

  • Carma Sez said:  

    yay for scrunchies. I wear them every day while working out. Twitter is stupid yet I have managed to make a handful of friends on twitter and they crack me up.

  • Jessica said:  

    I keep saying how I want either twitter or Facebook to just GO AWAY.

    Also? Your bad day sounds super relaxing.

  • Leave your response!