This is Halloween

Oct 31, 2011 Leave a Comment

 
My mom thought it was an angry bird.

5 comments »

  • Rachel said:  

    Haha... I can see an owl. The eyes are cool - good carving!

  • PJ said:  

    I'm always amazed at people who can carve pumpkins really well - like this. The detail is awesome. I've always been a silly-face carver, with out much skill. Nothing elaborate like this.

  • Maureen said:  

    I'm going to tell you a secret. It's from a kit. Intended for children 6 and up. My sister the artist, however, made a bat... free hand.

  • PJ said:  

    Wow, I'm impressed and I haven't even seen Cara's pumpkin. How is she? And Michael?

  • Mami en construcción said:  

    I love it!
    I know I wouldn't be able to do that! :)
    Sorry I've been such a bad commenter. Life's being crazy!

  • Leave your response!