A New Year, a New Blog

Jan 2, 2010 Leave a Comment

Well, kids, the time has finally come for me to move into my new blogging home.   It was taking me for-ev-er to decide how I wanted my layout to look, and I changed it about a million times until the html code made me crosseyed, but in the end I decided on a pre-made layout with a simple header.  However!  I am taking computer programming and computer aided design (CAD) this semester in school as part of my GIS certificate program, so maybe I'll come up with some new ideas then.  (I'm crossing my fingers!)

I'm pretty happy to be back in school again.  I took Physical Geography last semester, which I enjoyed very much (and met some interesting characters along the way), and this semester I'm really looking forward to working with computers.  I think they're fun and challenging to learn.  Perhaps that's part of the reason why I like blogging so much.

This year, I wanted give my blog a fresh start.  I wanted a little more freedom to decide how things looked and to expand my network to areas I haven't yet explored in the internet and blogging world.  I also hope to come up with some new and fun ideas to keep you informed and entertained.  We'll see how that goes...

Until next time, I hope everyone had a nice holiday season and that your new year started off well.  I'm sure 2010 will be full of lots of fun and adventure.  Let's get this started, shall we?

2 comments »

  • jessicabold said:  

    Happy New Year! Love your new site!! :)

    booshy.com

  • Ann Marie said:  

    Great new site!
    Good luck with those computer classes!
    My husband is a programmer.. it's good stuff.

    Welcome! Welcome the New year!

  • Leave your response!