,

And it continues...

Mar 25, 2011 Leave a Comment

16. a picture from the best day of your life

My 23rd Birthday...  Not sure if it was the best day of my life but it was a good one.

17. a picture that always makes you laugh



18. a picture of your spare time

obviously, I am an artist in my spare time.  couldn't you tell?

19. a photo from a great night

this photo is of the bellagio ceiling, taken on my last night in vegas.  not really a great night in itself but there are memories from that night, and others, that I will keep forever

20. a picture of the people who are closest to you




21. a picture of someone you always have a good time with



22. a picture of your parents when they were your age

ok, so obviously this is not my parents at my age. and my mom is not in it.  it's old, though.  my sister looks like she's in about 8th grade.

23. a picture from last summer



24. a photo of your closest friend of the opposite sex (not significant other)

my brother's shorts are my closest friend

25. a picture of you on a favorite vacation

Houston was not really my favorite vacation.  I just like this picture.

26. a picture of an accomplishment


I hiked 9 miles to get to that.  YEAH I DID!

27. a picture of your closest friend



28. random pictures from a photobooth



I wish I still had my actual photobooth pictures where my brother, cousin and i were in spaghetti.  But this will do.

29. a photo that makes you smile

I'm from Oklahoma, bitches!  We ride bulls!  Oh wait, I'm getting my bullriding stories mixed up...

30. someone you will never let go of

this dude.  yep... definitely hangin onto him.  just like my former boyfriend the billboard lawyer in vegas. 



3 comments »

  • Mami en construcción said:  

    Love #18!! BAHAHA
    And that last picture is priceless!

  • Jessica said:  

    Looooove all of these!!! It's so fun to see each one!

    PS: my reader is having issues....it's not updating/sending updates! Trying to fix that...

  • Carma Sez said:  

    those are some awesome pics and a great glimpse into your life

  • Leave your response!