,

day seven: a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.

Nov 15, 2010 Leave a Comment


The outdoors.  It's my life's work, my career.  And no matter where I go or what I end up doing, I hope that the Earth sciences will always be a part of it.

Picking an influential person in my life is easy too.  It's a person who has always been there for me no matter what.


It's my Mom!  She would totally laugh at this picture and tell me not to quit my day job.  Apparently she gave all the artistic talent to my sister.  And she laughed at my tree painting.  Actually, maybe I shouldn't have chosen her.  Hmmm....  : )
  

3 comments »

  • rachaelgking said:  

    Pshhh. That's way better than anything I could do! Love it ;-)

  • Maureen said:  

    haha thanks! I like your blog. it makes me laugh.

  • Carma Sez said:  

    I think it's a great picture!

  • Leave your response!